Bhut Jolokia (Ghost Chili) Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 Bhut Jolokia Ghost Chilis
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oil in a pan and add peppers and onions. Stir.
- Add tomatoes and stir. Cook about 10 minutes.
- Add vinegar, salt and water. Simmer 20 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
- Transfer contents to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a container. Seal and refrigerate until ready to use.